The Consortium for Advanced Practice Providers offers programmatic accreditation for postgraduate nurse practitioner and joint nurse practitioner and physician associate training programs, designed by NP and PA postgraduate program directors, for NP and PA postgraduate training directors. The Consortium exists to support new and ongoing postgraduate training programs for nurse practitioners and physician associates in the achievement and maintenance of the highest standards of rigor and quality, consistent with achieving the goal of an expert healthcare workforce prepared to meet the needs of patients and the society as a whole.
- $1,000 fee to submit Application for Initial Accreditation or for Renewal of Accreditation (nonrefundable)
Accreditation Review Fee:
- Initial Accreditation: $9,000 Accreditation Review fee must be paid in full prior to the site visit, for a total accreditation fee of $10,000
- Renewal of Accreditation: $3,500 Accreditation Review fee must be paid in full prior to the site visit, for a total accreditation fee of $4,500
- Applies only for Renewal of Accreditation: Annual fee of $3,500 on the anniversary date of the accreditation decision for Years 2-5 of the Re-accreditation term
Accreditation Review Fees for Multiple Program Tracks:
- A sponsoring organization may have and seek accreditation for more than one program track. For Initial Accreditation, the sponsoring organization decides which program track is in the “first position”. The first position program track incurs the combined application and accreditation review fee of $10,000 fee.(Except The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs which is a combined fee of $9,500).
- The second program track incurs a $6,500 fee and each additional track after that incurs a $2,500 fee per track. Additional expenses may be assessed, based upon the need for additional site visitors, additional time, travel and lodging, and in accordance with federal guidelines when available.
No Fees for:
- No fee to submit Notice of Intent to Apply
- No fee to download copy of Accreditation Standards
- No fee to download copy of Self Study Guide
Updated and Approved on 08/17/2023